House of Cards
GRAB A SEAT AT THE TABLES EACH WEEK WITH HOUSE OF CARDS«!
House of Cards« (www.houseofcardsradio.com), a weekly one hour talk radio program, focuses on the business and entertainment side of the casino and gaming industry.
Created in 2007, each episode of House of Cards« features compelling interviews with:
- Hollywood producers and actors like Sam Simon (creator of the Simpsons) & Kevin Pollack (from films such as The Usual Suspects, Casino and A Few Good Men);
- TV personalities such as Tiffany Michelle and Maria Ho from CBSÆ The Amazing Race;
- New York Times Best-Selling authors like Ben Mezrich and Jim McManus;
- Rock stars like Scott Ian of the legendary rock band Anthrax;
- National Political Figures such as US Senator Alfonse DÆAmato and Lobbyist John Pappas (Head of national lobby group û the Poker Players Alliance);
- Comic-Con presenters, models and Playboy playmates;
- The biggest names in the poker industry such as Annie Duke & Daniel Negreanu; and
- Every World Series of Poker Champion since 2003!
Every episode of House of Cards« also features an interactive mailbag segment where audience questions are answered by the showÆs hosts û Ashley Adams, a World Series of Poker veteran and gaming author, and Dave Weischadle, a gaming and sports attorney and the anchor of the House of Cards Gaming Report (a weekly news segment which features news on the areas of sports, gaming and politics).
House of Cards« radio has been in production for 9+ years and is recognized as the leading syndicated talk radio program dedicated to the casino and gaming industry and the gaming lifestyle.
About the Hosts:
Ashley Adams is the author of Winning 7-Card Stud (Kensington Press 2003) and Winning at Low-Limit, No-Limit Hold’em (ProStar Publications 2012). He has been playing poker for 40 years. Ashley has played in casinos all over the world, including England, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Hungary, Canada and the United States, but plays most frequently at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, Connecticut. He has won tournaments in California, Nevada, New York, and Connecticut. Ashley is a frequent contributor to several poker magazines. In 2006, he authored over 120 articles on the subject of poker.
Dave Weischadle is a gaming and sports attorney licensed in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Washington DC since 1996 and is a member of the Gaming Law Division of the New Jersey State Bar and the Entertainment and Sports Law Division of the New York State Bar. Dave is also the anchor of the nationÆs only gaming news flash, the House of Cards Gaming Report.